Monday, December 6, 2010

I'm now on Youtube

My songs are now up on Youtube! The videos are simple, showing only the cover art of each song and playing the full audio.

An Elvish Waltz



This is an original song in which I wrote the lyrics, music, and accompaniment. The bridge is from the Nutcracker, Flower Waltz, which represents the two elves dancing. I had fun transitioning between verse and chorus, creating the feeling of stress and release.

And Sing We Now of Christmas



This is a remake of a 15th century traditional French Carol, "Noël Nouvelet," that was translated in the 17-18th century into "Sing We Now of Christmas." For the lyrics I kept the 1st verse and chorus the same, but rewrote verses 2-5. I was first introduced to this song in a college French class and instantly fell in love. So I hope you guys enjoy it as well.

If you like these two songs enough to download them, you can do so at http://www.cdbaby.com/Artist/SarahStufflebeam

http://www.taleastudios.com/music/ This is the music page on the Talea Studios website. If you click on the song and look at the bottom right corner, you'll see a lyric button. I know it needs to be bigger, so hopefully that will be fixed in the next few weeks.

Enjoy!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment